Monday, September 1, 2008

What Disney character would you choose?


If I had to pick a disney character, it would probably be Ariel from The Little Mermaid. First, I would be Ariel because I love to swim. I have always loved swimming and everyone always told me I was like a "little fish". Therefore, being a mermaid would be nice.



I would also be like Ariel because Ariel is adventurous and curious. She is curious about humans and ends up falling in love with a human. I feel that I am an adventurous and curious person. I am always wanting to experience new things.


I am also a very passionate person, and Ariel goes to Ursula to trade her voice for legs for three days so that she can win Eric's heart. Ariel is not supposed to be curious about the human race and is so curious and interested in the human race that she ends up falling in love. This is like me. Even if I am not supposed to know something or be interested in something I am.


Therefore, if I had to choose a Disney character I would choose Ariel.

No comments: